The LA Phil presents the 39th annual Playboy Jazz Festival
Featuring an all-star line-up of illustrious jazz greats, next generation leaders, and Festival perennials. This internationally acclaimed event is one of the premier jazz festivals in the United States.
This experience has a limited capacity so make sure you snag a ticket fast and are aware of the following:
- There is no minimum age for admittance to the Hollywood Bowl
- Please be aware that for the security of our guests, we search all individuals and items before entering the auditorium areas.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal.
- You may bring food and drink to the Hollywood Bowl.
You can also bring wine bottles, wine glasses and beer bottles inside.
No kegs of any kind are allowed at the Hollywood Bowl.
Large containers, picnic baskets, or coolers measuring more than 15″ wide, 15″ high, or 22″ long will not be permitted past the ticket gate. All containers, picnic baskets and coolers must be able to fit under the seat or within the box.
- Parking lots open 4 hours before the start of each concert.